We Are Virgils Plant Shop
Kansas City’s traveling houseplant oasis, bringing living beauty to the city.
Our converted mini school bus allows us the unique privilege of popping up at all of your favorite markets, special events and art walks.
Bringing the joy of taking home a new plant baby alongside a curated collection of plant accessories made by local artists.
- We don’t love this weather, but we sure like our little oasis🌵🌴Come by and grab a plant or just say hi! Don’t forget that tomorrow we will have a bucket of bubbles (alcoholic and non) and 10% off all plants! Plus we are so excited to have the talented @topcoatsigns painting our window today and tomorrow, making our mark just a little bit sweeter🧑🏽🎨💖
- Come say hi in our cozy little corner of the world! We know it’s cold outside, but it’s nice and toasty in here. Grab a little something tropical to get yourself through this winter storm that’s brewing! 🌿💖 Here 11-4pm Thursday’s-Saturday’s
- This little slice of heaven will be having a little thank you event this Saturday with popped bottles a sparkling wine and 10% off all plants! We are so grateful to all of your support this last year, and we are so excited for this next step. We are open as of this Thursday! Pop by and say hello, then grab a crepe at @sevenswanscreperiekc who will be open starting this Saturday! 🌿💖 1746 Washington St KCMO 64109
- Opening day! We are so pleased to have a little winter residency shop over on the west side at the back of @sevenswanscreperiekc ! We are open today until 4pm and will begin regular hours of Thursday-Sunday 11-4pm. You won’t have to run all over town to find us each week anymore! Grab a pal, eat some brunch and peep our little oasis😊🌿💖 1746 Washington st KCMO 64109
- Well, we are sad to say that this winter wonderland has beaten us! We are delaying the opening—along with @sevenswanscreperiekc until tomorrow 1/12, where we will be open 11-4. The roads are just a little to slick, and no plant is worth sliding off the road (though I know more than one person who might for a variegated Monstera Deliciosa 😊). Stay safe out there, and come on by tomorrow!
- Calling all you planty people! We are having a ‘soft’ grand opening of our winter storefront tomorrow! Come see our lush little oasis in the back of the absolutely adorable (and supremely delicious) creperie @sevenswanscreperiekc (1746 Washington St KCMO 64109). We will be open 11-4 tomorrow and Sunday, then begin our winter hours Thursday-Sunday 11-4pm! We can’t thank you enough for your support this year and hope to keep seeing your smiling faces on the Westside for the next few months! 😊🌿💖
- Hey planty people, it’s that time again! Tune in at 1pm to our story where we will be posting plants available for pick up or delivery—FREE delivery to the KCMO area and delivery within 15 miles for a $10 delivery fee with a $50 minimum order. We will be picking up more plants this week, so check back as we might add more to our highlights later in the week! Happy New Years, and hope you all cap your New Years off right! 💖🌿
- Need a last minute gift? We can do delivery or pick up! Here are some beautiful locally made pots by @sticksandstonesceramics and @danohmsdirt and pennants by @positivepennants but check out our story for everything available! See a plant you want potted? We can pot it for you! Perfect for your favorite planty friend 💖🌿
- Here it is folks! We will be doing a plant sale over our Instagram/Facebook story every Tuesday at 1pm. We offer free delivery to the KCMO area as well as delivery within a 15 mile radius for a $10 delivery fee with a $50 minimum. Direct message on the plant you’d like and we can work out a good time to drop it off!
FIND OUR VINES
Virgils Plant Shop is currently
OFF THE ROAD UNTIL SPRING
We are off the road for the season, but we will have plant sales every Tuesday starting at 1pm showcasing the plants available for delivery on our Instagram and Facebook.
FREE delivery to the KCMO area
$10 delivery fee within 15 miles with a $50 minimum order
Happy holidays and keep shopping local!
Virgils Plant Shop