We Are Virgils Plant Shop
Kansas City’s traveling houseplant oasis, bringing living beauty to the city.
Our converted mini school bus allows us the unique privilege of popping up at all of your favorite markets, special events and art walks.
Bringing the joy of taking home a new plant baby alongside a curated collection of plant accessories made by local artists.
- This beautiful day is a reminder that bus season isn’t too far away now! Until April, however, scoot on over to the Westside where we have our own little oasis filled with good vibes and happy plants ✌🏼💖
- We have the honor of welcoming our fellow plant-lover and talented artist @cultofthewildone for a pop up at the shop. She makes an array of beautiful and unique plant hangers and jewelry. Don’t miss out on her set up this weekend. She will be popped up Saturday and Sunday 10-4pm in the space between us and @sevenswanscreperiekc 💖
- Do you spend your morning drinking coffee and dreaming about your next plant? Us too. But now you can drink your brew out of a limited edition Virgil’s Plant Shop mug, and talk to your plants about their soon-to-be siblings 🌴👯 Check out our story every Thursday at 1pm for a peek at our inventory and all the lovelies we can deliver straight to your office or home! Mugs by @msgpottery
- Come on down this weekend for a delicious brunch at @sevenswanscreperiekc and peep our new plants!
- Did you know we have Palo Santo bundles in the shop? This ‘holy wood’ is wrapped along with a small quartz crystal for positivity and dried lavender for peace. 💖 • • *We only carry ethically, and sustainably sourced Palo Santo*
- Whether you’re scrambling for a gift for your sweetheart, or just want to hang out with some tropical plants on this bone chilling day, come by and say hi! We will pot any plant when bought alongside a pot free of charge, and even include this cute little flag for your special someone ❤️
- For all the plant loving lovers out there we are offering free potting of any plant when bought alongside a pot, proudly displaying a cute little flag telling your sweetie how you feel ❤️ Little known fact—houseplants last longer than bouquets (usually)😉
- Check out this months @thepitchkc to see a wonderful article about houseplants, and a little feature on us!
- These Philodendron bipinnatifidum (also called a Philodendron selloum) cover huge swaths of Florida (native to South America, however) and we have spied some which have been growing long enough to show off these large trunks and sprawling arial roots. We have one big one in the shop this weekend, so don’t miss your chance to snag it!
FIND OUR VINES
Virgils Plant Shop is currently
OFF THE ROAD UNTIL SPRING
The bus is off the road for the season, but we have a winter residency storefront on the Westside behind Seven Swans Creperie.
Located at 1746 Washington St KCMO 64109
We will also have online plant sales every Thursday starting at 1pm showcasing the plants available for delivery on our Instagram and Facebook stories.
FREE delivery to the KCMO area
$10 delivery fee within 15 miles with a $50 minimum order
Virgils Plant Shop